Taken from the current rule book –
Section 10 – National Finals
10-1 Midwestspl National Invitational information can be found online at www.midwestspl.com or you can contact our offices for further information.
10-2 Invitations to the Midwestspl Nationals will be awarded as follows:
- Competitors must earn the requested total number of points. For this season the total is 100.
- Competitors must earn 50 points to qualify in the class they wish to compete in at Nationals.
- Competitors must attend a minimum of 3 events during the season no matter how many points they earn to be eligible to attend finals.
- Competitors must be a member of Midwestspl to compete at Nationals.
- Example: A competitor can have 60 points in Basic 1 and 40 points in Xtreme 2 to equal 100 points. They would receive 1 invite to finals. A competitor can have 60 points in Advanced 3 and 60 points in Xtreme 3 to equal 120 points. They would receive 2 invites to finals.
10-3 Participation at National Finals:
- You may only compete in either 1 Basic or 1 Advanced class at Nationals
- You may only compete in 1 Xtreme class at Nationals
- You may only compete in 1 Kaos class at Nationals
10-4 Competitors must use their own vehicle or the vehicle they competed with the most during the year at finals. No borrowing, renting or switching vehicles at finals.
10-5 The vehicle must carry valid insurance.
10-6 Vehicles and systems must remain view-able to all competitors and spectators at finals. Vehicles may be shut or locked when not supervised.
10-7 Photos of all vehicles, participants and attendees at finals may be taken and posted on the main site www.midwestspl.com and on various other websites and used for marketing purposes.